Get Down With GooglePlus
Google doesn’t often provide concrete numbers, but they have been kind enough to offer up just enough to leave us wanting more.
- 94% of the law firms in the United States that rank as being amongst the Top 50 who have a GooglePlus presence.
- Over 1 billion users have Google+ enabled accounts.
- The percentage of social network logins on other websites: 32%
- The number of active monthly users: 359,000,000.
- Growth per annum: 33%
Time to Talk Twitter
140 characters may make some a bit gun shy, but over the past few months, Twitter’s efforts to make the site more visual and engaging have paid off.
The latest Twittersphere trends:
- Number of users: 550,000,000
- Percentage of marketers using Twitter to (successfully) generate leads? 34%
- 44% growth made twitter the fastest growing social network from 2012-2013
- Number of users that are active on a regular basis: 215,000,000.
Facts About Facebook
Although Facebook remains the world’s largest social sharing network, predictions about Google+ overthrowing its rein by 2016 run rampant.
For now, here are the latest Facebook figures to note:
- The percentage of marketers who are using Facebook to gain new customers: 70%
- Nearly half of Americans —47% to be exact— claim that Facebook is their #1 influencer regarding purchases.
- 23% of Facebook users log in at least 5 times per day.
- The number of web pages accessed using the ‘Login with Facebook’ feature: 1,000,000.
- Number of users with a FaceBook account: 1.1 billion.
Pin Your Thoughts On Pinterest
Pinterest is one of the new kids on the social media block. It's 2010 debut makes it all of 4 years old, but it is easily one of the fastest growing social networks. From DYI projects to photography, infographics to fashion worthy of the pages of Vogue, Pinterest seems to have a little something for everyone.
Pinterest stats to Ponder:
- The percentage of daily traffic that arrives on Pinterest via mobile app? 75%.
- The number of businesses with Pinterest accounts? Approximately half a million.
- Pinterest is now more popular than Twitter with internet users.
- Pinterest has the wealthiest users in comparison to any other social network, aside from LinkedIn.
Instastats: All About Instagram
Instagram may be another baby in the social world, but its acquisition by FaceBook in 2012 made it one of the most talked about apps, ever. The moral of the story? Sometimes a picture isn't worth 1,000 words but rather 1 billion dollars.
Did you know...
- 200 million users actively use Instagram each month
- 75 Million of them are active on a daily basis
- Total number of photos shared on Instagram: 20 Billion
- 1.2 billion: the average number of user LIKES per day
- Number of likes per second? 8,500
- Percentage of Top 100 brands that post to Instagram daily: 43%
Posted in <a href="https://www.lunasoft.com/blog/category/branding.php">Branding</a>, <a href="https://www.lunasoft.com/blog/category/business.php">Business</a>, <a href="https://www.lunasoft.com/blog/category/content-marketing.php">Content Marketing</a>, <a href="https://www.lunasoft.com/blog/category/facebook.php">FaceBook</a>, <a href="https://www.lunasoft.com/blog/category/fun-stuff.php">Fun Stuff</a>, <a href="https://www.lunasoft.com/blog/category/google.php">Google+</a>, <a href="https://www.lunasoft.com/blog/category/instagram.php">Instagram</a>, <a href="https://www.lunasoft.com/blog/category/pinterest.php">Pinterest</a>, <a href="https://www.lunasoft.com/blog/category/small-business-resources.php">Small Business Resources</a>, <a href="https://www.lunasoft.com/blog/category/social-media.php">Social Media</a>, <a href="https://www.lunasoft.com/blog/category/social-media-marketing.php">Social Media Marketing</a>, <a href="https://www.lunasoft.com/blog/category/twitter.php">Twitter</a> | | 46