Google Maps Widget
It's easy to embed a dynamic Google Map on your web page.
- First go to the "pages" and click on the page where you want the Google Map
- Next drag the map widget on the right pane into the location on the page where you want it to be
- Now that you've got a Google Map on your web page - you'll need to configure the Google Map. See the next section for more instruction.
To edit a Google Maps Widget with your address you'll need to get the right code/url from Google to populate the map.
- go to google maps http://maps.google.com
- input the correct address in the search field as shown. (#1 below)
- click share (#2 below)
- click the "embed" tab (#3 below)
- remember select the code for the "embed" share NOT the "link" share.
- select the URL from the "iframe" code not the entire code - just the long url
- click "edit map embed URL as shown in 2 above.
- a pop up box will appear. paste that url where it says link in the box (above #3)
If the right code is pasted you should see the widget immediately update. Click save if you are done editing that page.