You can create Specials if you would like your customers to enjoy a discount without needing to use a code at checkout.
In order to create a special, click "Add special"
- Name: the name of the special as it will display on the backend.
- Discount: Enter the number value of the product discount without any symbols ($,%, etc ), or enter 0 for no discount.
- Type: Determine if the discount on the product will be a savings in dollars or percentage savings
- Start Date: Click the field to open a calendar and select a start date. Leave the field blank for immediate start.
- End Date: Click the field to open a calendar and select an end date. Leave the field blank for no expiration date.
- Active: Determines if the special is active on the website.
- All Products: Toggle if this special applies discounts to all items in the store or not.
- Description: This is where you can write some notes about this special for reference only. This will not be displayed on the website at checkout.
In the Categories section, you are able to limit the special to specific categories and limit the special to products within a price range.
You are also able to limit the special to specific products.